The Bodo language is one of India’s 22 official languages and in this article, we are going to write about How many letters are there in the Bodo Alphabet.
The Bodo language is the official state language of Assam apart from the Assamese language. It is widely spoken by the Boro people living in Northeast India, Nepal, and Bengal. There are about 1.4 million speakers of the Bodo language.
Below are a few facts about the Bodo language and the Bodo alphabet:
- Bodo is an Indian language.
- Bodo language is spoken by the Boro people of Northeast India, Nepal, and Bengal.
- Bodo language is one of India’s 22 scheduled/official languages.
- Bodo language used to have its own script called Deodhai but no one knows it now.
- Bodo is also one of the official languages of Assam state in India.
- Bodo language uses the Devanagari script to write.
- The Bodo language is spoken by more than 1.4 million people in Northeast India, Nepal, and Bengal.
Table of Contents
How many letters are there in the Bodo Alphabet
There are 45 letters in the Bodo alphabet/ Bodo/Devanagari script. The Bodo alphabet as 25 consonants and 20 vowels.
The Bodo language in the Devanagari alphabet/ Devanagari script
अ आ इ ई उ ऊ ए ऐ ओ औ अं अ:
- क ख ग घ ङ
- च छ ज झ ञ
- ट ठ ड ढ ण
- त थ द ध न
- प फ ब भ म
- य र ल व श
- ष स ह क्ष ज्ञ त्र
Conclusion about the letters in the Bodo alphabet
So, this article was about answering the question of how many letters are there in the Bodo alphabet. I hope you have found your answer about it.