The Assamese language is one of India’s 22 official languages and in this article, we are going to write about How many letters are there in the Assamese Alphabet.
The Assamese language is the official state language of Assam. It is widely spoken in Assam and there are about 15 million speakers of the Assamese language.
Below are a few facts about the Assamese language and the Assamese alphabet:
- The Assamese language is spoken widely in the Assam state of India.
- Assamese is the official language of Assam.
- The Assamese language is spoken by more than 15 million people.
- Assamese was the court language of the Ahom Kingdom from the 17th century.
- The Assamese language is written in the Assamese alphabet or Assamese script.
Also read: How many letters are there in Hindi Alphabet
Table of Contents
How many letters are there in the Assamese alphabet?
There are 52 letters in the Assamese alphabet/ Assamese script. The Assamese alphabet as 41 consonants and 11 vowels.
The Assamese letters in the Assamese alphabet/ Assamese script
Below is the list of all the letters in the Assamese script.
অ অ আ ই ঈ উ ঊ ঋ এ ঐ ও ঔ
ক খ গ ঘ ঙ চ ছ
জ ঝ ঞ ট ঠ ড ঢ
ণ ত থ দ ধ ন প
ফ ব ভ ম য ৰ ল
ৱ শ ষ স হ ক্ষ ড়
ঢ় য় ক্ষ ং ঃ ঁ
Conclusion about the letters in the Assamese alphabet
So, this article was about answering the question of how many letters are there in the Assamese alphabet. I hope you have found your answer about it.